Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Panama City, Florida



This is the skatepark I went to in Panama City, Florida. It's free and pretty close to the beach front. The park looked cool in pictures, but I wasn't feeling it when I was skating it. The ramps were kinda worn and everything seemed really close together. I was hesitant to try stuff, but maybe I was just uncomfortable because I've never been there before. There were some local dudes shredding it though.  





This is a cool, skater owned shop in downtown Panama City. The guy working was really nice and he said they've been open for about ten months. He also said the city is going to build a concrete skatepark near the shop. Definitely go here if you're in the area.


Here's a cool write up I found about the shop.








No comments:

Post a Comment